Thursday, July 13, 2006

SBQ 7/12/06 and a Past Finish

Today's SBQ was suggested by Carol and is:

Since you started blogging, have you noticed any difference in your stitching habits? Tell us about them.

I don't think my stitching habits have changed at all. I typically stitch daily or at a minimum 5 out of 7 days per week. Sometimes I only get in a few stitches. I do think that blogging can take away from some of my stitching time, because I can get caught up in reading blogs and admiring all the stash and exchanges. I find that reading other stitching blogs can be inspiring and enabling-LOL. Sometimes when I finish reading blogs I am headed straight for a needle and thread!



This is is an old finish of mine from last year. It is called Key West by Brightneedle designs. I absolutely love this design and it hangs in my bathroom. I just like the tropical feel it gives. It originally called for Gumnuts threads which are beautiful but quite expensive. Thankfully they gave a DMC list and I think that those worked out just as well. My Quaker Garden is meandering along and I have to work for the next couple of days so you know what that means- its going to go to a snails pace-LOL


ETA: Su, I had this custom framed