Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Cappucino Finish!



Oh, I know I am a lazy blogger these days but here is cappuccino by LHN done on 32 count dirty linen. The picture is not so great- as I had a hard time getting a good picture of this. I hope to do all six of these and hang in my kitchen. Next up is frappucino. I tell you as much as I love these-the borders tend to be so tedious! Otherwise not much going on here. I now have two teenagers in my house-EEK! My daughter turned thirteen last Friday. Her birthday list included hair, nails, shopping, ear piercings for the third time, cake and crab legs! I say to her-you do know Christmas is next month! Good grief! I need a second job!

Speaking of Christmas-anyone start their shopping? I have-almost halfway done with the kids. I can't think of anything for the adults yet! Now, I am going to stitch! Have a great week and thanks for all your comments on my finishing. I appreciate them very much!

Blogs to visit!
Dawn of Golden Angel Works
Kendra of The Stitching Hour